Saturday, September 10, 2005

Good Morning

8:35AM

I must have slept good last night. I do feel refreshed. I’m looking at things from a different framework. Last night was wonderful and at a closer look so was every night this week. There wasn’t an evening this week that I didn’t spend with friends or colleagues having dinner, drinks or seeing a theater production. While none of them are my special someone they are all certainly special people in my life for which I am grateful. Single? Yes, I am. Will I have moments where I want companionship of a different kind? Absolutely. Will I just rush out and find someone just to have someone? Absolutely not. I’d rather want something that I did not have than have something I did not want.

Surely, I will have other moments at night of desire and feeling a little down and that is okay because I will also have mornings like these. Amen.