Friday, February 04, 2005

You asked : I answered

The other day I said that if you asked me a question I would answer it. The following questions were submitted. The answers follow.

Rod asked: When was the last time you went on a date? Also, describe your ideal date--and man.

I have not been on a date since early September 2004. My ideal date would be a live theater performance followed by dinner or cocktails, maybe both. We could unwind and discuss what we saw/heard/felt. My ideal man is of African descent. He is my height (5ft9) or taller with an average to defined body. He is a wonderful balance of book and street smarts. He is open about his sexual preference for men. He is someone I can bring around my family and interacts well with them. He is not intimidated by me. He understands that we both have independent lives. He can separate my persona from my person. He is between the ages of 25 and 35. He is strong. He has a sense of humor. He wants to understand me and help me grow. He would die for something or someone.

TheLoveHater asked: 1) How would ClayStarr earn his millions? 2) What's the best gift you've ever gotten? 3) What award, that you have already received is your most coveted?

1)I would earn my hundred thousands from writing and lecturing. I would earn my millions from living well, while living well below my means and investing.

2)The best gift with a price tag on it that I’ve ever received was my transportation to my senior prom – a private jet. The best gift I’ve ever received that’s absolutely priceless is life itself.

3)I can’t pick any one award over the other.

Bernard Bradshaw asked: 1) Boxers or Briefs? 2) Describe your FUNNIEST sexual encounter.

1)Depends on the day. Variety is the spice of life, not to mention different styles of pants require different styles of underwear to be worn with them.

2)I was getting hot and heavy with a guy I met in the big apple. Great time. He had the most beautiful soft brown skin. I melted at the thought of him. I decided to let him melt in my mouth – not my hand. I was performing oral sex on him when I saw a little pink thing. I realized something was different. I tried to hold in my laughter. I kept it to a snicker and removed the pink wad carefully while he lay there wondering what was going on. He said, “What’s up?” I said, “I seemed to have forgotten I was chewing gum when this whole thing started – and I got my Big Red all over your big brown.”